Beside updating it with Q4 2020 data, we have enhanced it with some new features. We think that it is friendly to use and does not require too much explanation, so we just would like to give you 5+1 hints here.
1. There is no separate Residential and Non-residential viz any longer, all data are integrated into one viz:
2. There is an additional sheet for cross-country comparison of permit data:
3. On the country-by-country sheet the graphs are in pairs horizontally; level on the left, yearly change on the right:
4. Use the tooltips and click to highlight:
5. On the cross-country comparison sheet residential and non-residential permits are shown together by default, but you can filter out any:
+1. I love full screen view, no distraction whatsoever (below the viz, bottom right corner):
We are updating this viz quarterly, and in case you need construction forecast for these countries, please get in touch with our customer relations manager at email@example.com for an offer for the current EECFA Forecast Reports.
The interactive permit and completion charts for residential and non-residential buildings in the 8 Eastern European countries EECFA covers and in Hungary (covered by Buildecon in EUROCONSTRUCT) have been updated with the latest data.
On the residential graphs, the number of dwellings is displayed, and you can choose the countries and the data type. Besides these options, on non-residential graphs you can also choose the indicator type (floor area or number of buildings)