Latest update: 14 September (Q2 2021 data on Romania and Ukraine)
We have an all new Permit-Completion visualization of the 8 EECFA (Bulgaria, Croatia, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovenia, Turkey, Ukraine) + 1 Euroconstruct countries (Hungary).
Open the full visualization with the link below and come back here for hints:
This piece below show the features of the visualization (written on 12 March 2021
Beside updating it with Q4 2020 data, we have enhanced it with some new features. We think that it is friendly to use and does not require too much explanation, so we just would like to give you 5+1 hints here.
1. There is no separate Residential and Non-residential viz any longer, all data are integrated into one viz:
2. There is an additional sheet for cross-country comparison of permit data:
3. On the country-by-country sheet the graphs are in pairs horizontally; level on the left, yearly change on the right:
4. Use the tooltips and click to highlight:
5. On the cross-country comparison sheet residential and non-residential permits are shown together by default, but you can filter out any:
+1. I love full screen view, no distraction whatsoever (below the viz, bottom right corner):
Go to the viz: EECFA Permit-Completion Quarterly – 14 September 2021
We are updating this viz quarterly, and in case you need construction forecast for these countries, please get in touch with our customer relations manager at firstname.lastname@example.org for an offer for the current EECFA Forecast Reports.